We are very pleased to announce that we have released an update to our AMP Pagebuilder Compatibility.
How can I download the new update?
You will receive an automatic update on your WordPress dashboard. Please go to the Plugin section on your WordPress site and update it. For some reason you don’t see any update, you can directly download the copy of the plugin from your member’s dashboard.
So what has been fixed in this version?
- Features Added:-
- Improved performance of Treeshaking.
- Added an Option to Enable/Disable the Page/Post Title for Full-Width Template.
- Added an Option of Debug Mode.
- Added an Option to Enable/Disable Title or Comments in a Page/Post.
- Added an Option to Clear Cached CSS.
- Added Compatibility with Share Button Module.
- Added Carousel, Media, Amp-Review Modules support.
- Added Swiper Module Support.
- Added an Option to Add/Remove Swift Header and Footer.
- Added Video Module support.
- Added Numbercounter, Bar Counter, Bar Counter Item Modules Support.
- Bugs Fixed:-
- H1 Tag not rendering issue resolved.
- Fatal error resolved with ampforwp_get_all_post_types.
- Removed Lazy Load Class elementor-invisible.
- Blacklist Sanitizer not loading in Elementor resolved.
Please do let us know your feedback and suggestions on how we can improve this AMP Pagebuilder Compatibility.