We are very pleased to announce that we have released an update to our AMP Pagebuilder Compatibility.
How can I download the new update?
You will receive an automatic update on your WordPress dashboard. Please go to the Plugin section on your WordPress site and update it. For some reason you don’t see any update, you can directly download the copy of the plugin from your member’s dashboard.
So what has been fixed in this version?
- Feature Added:-
- Added Elementor Form Support.
- Added Elementor Price-table module support.
- Added CSS Support with plugins “JetBlog For Elementor”, “JetElements For
Elementor”,”Ultimate Addons for Elementor” for Elementor page builder.
- Added Toggle support of Elementor and Divi page builder.
- Added Divi extended support with Contact form, Map, Tabs, filterable portfolio,
- Added fields for custom CSS changes in setting panel for Elementor.
- Bug Fixed:-
- Resolved amp validation warning of multiple layout attribute in amp-img.
- Fixed amp carousel size issues of elementor page builder.
- CSS minification for Elementor and Divi page builder designs.
Please do let us know your feedback and suggestions on how we can improve this AMP Pagebuilder Compatibility.