We are very pleased to announce that we have released an update to our extension.
How can I download the new update?
You will receive an automatic update in your WordPress dashboard. Please go to Plugin section in your WordPress site and update it. For some reason you don’t see any update, you can directly download the copy of the plugin from your member’s dashboard.
- Resolved action-xhr, title, description, tab index issues.
- Conflict issue with amp-optin form fixed.
- Validation issue of amp-state fixed.
- Previous button of pagination form issue resolved.
- Replacing the form element of input tag with button tag issue fixed.
- Improper encoding of UTF-8 text issue resolved.
- amp-mustache script loaded twice fixed.
- Warnings & PHP notices of debug log fixed.
- Redirection Support added.
- Advanced fields of Gravity form support.
- AMP by Automattic compatibility.
- Conditional logic support for form fields.
- Form Submission with ajax functionality.
- Merge tag support added.
- HoneyPot support added.
- Form title based on the Shortcode attributes added.
- gravity-forms-zero-spam plugin compatibility added.
- Option to show the forms on all pages( This option is available in AMPforWP plugin only).
- CSS Style for pagination form.
- CSS Style added for success & error message box.
Please do let us know your feedback and suggestions on how we can improve this plugin.