Today we have pushed a major updated unlike the last one (which was a disaster). In this update, we have closed more than 165 GitHub issues and this will Strengthen the plugin as mentioned in the title of this article. You can check more details about this milestone from here.
Update at the Glance
Here are some of the major features added in this update.
- Wistia Support added
- Compatibility with Muffin Builder
- Support to add AMP Components in Post Editor
- Empty the amp pages, when the WP Plugin Clearfy html compress is enabled
- Added Vuukle comment support
- Added SpotIM comment support
- Overwrite Custom page template in AMP
- Ability to add Forms Shortcodes in footer Widgets
- Compatibility with the Relevanssi Plugin
- Compatibility WP user Avatar plugin added
- Pocket and Hatena Bookmark social share buttons Added
- Compatibility ScoopVersion Theme
- Forms Module Support added in PageBuilder
- IP Anonymization in Google analytics
Below is the complete list of all the issues fixed or the features added in this version.
- Fixed: Extraposition attribute left in CSS Design #2 #2119
- Fixed: Non-AMP header link not working #2109
- Added: Create an Ad Above the Post Content #2155
- Fixed: “AGO” text was not translatable #2158
- Added: Filter created `ampforwp_header_url` to modify logo URL #2141
- Fixed: Removing the text “amp” in footer view non-amp-link #2158
- Added: Compatibility WP user Avatar plugin added #2011
- Fixed: Design 2 – meta info producing a block of empty HTML #1969 #1954
- Added: Pocket and Hatena Bookmark social share buttons Added #1652
- Fixed: External Links are appended with “amp” at the end of the URL in content. #2174
- Fixed: Some Issues Found in Design #3 #2130
- Fixed: ScoopVersion: 1.4 By boost developers theme displaying the error only in the category #1683
- Fixed: Page featured Image is not displaying in the Swift theme #2136
- Fixed: Dropcap breaking the youtube embed code #2157
- Fixed: Bulk hide by default option is required Permalinks to be saved #2145
- Fixed: Fully compatibility with muffin page builder #2180
- Fixed: Incontent Related Post Issues #2078
- Fixed: Search page should not have AMP version of the page and not in search result #2191
- Added: Control added to modify Retina Images resolutions #2099
- Added: Created an option to duplicate a page builder element #1986
- Added: Image Caption is not displaying below the Image in design 1,2,3 #2101
- Fixed: Post pagination not working properly in D1, D2 and D3 #2168 #2243
- Fixed: Auto re-save permalink if the options in reading setting page get changed #2190
- Fixed: Leave a comment not looking good in Swift theme #2150
- Added: Social icons for pages. #2162
- Added: Create an option to pull canonical from Yoast #2118
- Added: Full Support for All in one SEO #1720
- Fixed: Single with sidebar CSS should only load if that layout type is selected #2091
- Fixed: Required Filed is not working in the Repeater in Page builder #2217
- Fixed: alt in causing validation errors. #2093
- Added: Drop Down Menu Support in Swift Header Menu #2095
- Added: Parallax Setting Added in PageBuilder
- Added: Multiple Layout Settings added in Feature Module in Page Builder #2095
- Added: Add the option changing the sliding speed of slider in “Slider module” of AMP Page Builder #2218
- Added: Created an option Related Post link in non-amp #2201
- Fixed: Removed Jannah LazyLoad on AMP Mode #2224
- Fixed: Custom post types with custom taxonomy not working in AMP #2209
- Fixed: frontpage and homepage not working properly AMP take over #2153 #2277
- Added: Button field created in Feature module #2068
- Added: Excerpt should also work on homepage and categories page #2176
- Fixed: Options panel breaks in when RTL in WP Dashboard #2176
- Fixed: Featured image from Custom fields in page builder Category module #2237
- Added: Forms Module Support added in PageBuilder #2221
- Fixed: Paginated AMP URL on the category are opening to 404-page #2233
- Fixed: Ads not displaying properly in RTL #2227 #2138
- Fixed: single quotation (‘) in text module breaking AMP page builder #1940
- Added: Filter created to modify `ampforwp_loop_image_update` image arguments in components of AMP theme framework #2057
- Added: Option to change the locale of Facebook comments #2127
- Added: Search options in option panel #2088
- Fixed: Accordion not working when the user enters some data in Description with HTML Tags #2088 #2097
- Fixed: Internal links now working with ?amp=1 #2204
- Fixed: UTM Parameters not working properly with AMP #2223
- Fixed: Multiple Slider module of AMP Page builder not working #2090
- Fixed: Hide AMP by categories option should hide by default in the backend of that specific post #2112
- Added: IP Anonymization in Google analytics #2135
- Fixed: Improvement in the styling of AMP option panel #2102
- Added: Added new fonts control for Content in Single page #2122
- Fixed: Legacy page builder button styling is not loading properly #2036
- Added: Filter added so we can disable Comments on specific pages `ampforwp_comments_visibility` #2170
- Fixed: Improvement in Excerpt on small screen option #2034
- Added: Comments on Pages #2229
- Fixed: Pagination not working for some websites #2241
- Fixed: “Menu” option in Footer connected with Swift #2146
- Added: Wistia Support #1875
- Added: Add option in page builder to give the specific name to all modules #2251
- Added: Compatibility with Muffin Builder #2137
- Fixed: AMPforWP Option panel styles are overriding other theme’s options panel if both use Redux Framework #2121
- Added: Render all the AMP Components added in Post Editor #2216 #2228
- Fixed: “Gap” Module of ThemeCo breaking the AMP pages #2220
- Added: Search widget compatibility #2143
- Added: Advertisement Module created in AMP Pagebuilder #2131
- Fixed: Performance issue with the function `ampforwp_get_comments_gravatar` #2234
- Fixed: Empty the amp pages, when the Clearfy HTML compress is enabled #2110
- Fixed: The attribute ‘value’ appearing in tag ‘a’ throwing the validation error #2262
- Fixed: Versioning of Styles and Scripts of redux-core #2126
- Added: Related Posts based on X days #2132
- Fixed: Warning in custom-sanitizer.php #2173
- Added: vuukle comment support #2075
- Fixed: Facebook Comment should not appear on the Checkout page, Add to cart page, or shop page #2170
- Added: SpotIM comment support #2075
- Added: Additional Controls added in Design3 Featured slider #2222
- Fixed: Username in AMP Option panel color was too light #2266
- Added: Settings created to modify H1 to H6 #2059
- Fixed: AMP_QUERY_VAR debug issue #2265
- Added: Custom page template in AMP #1923
- Fixed: Comments Button is not displaying in Design #3 #2163
- Added: Ability to add Forms Shortcodes in footer Widgets #2226
- Added: Option to add rel=”nofollow” in AMP page builder button module #2239
- Added: Background video option in amp page builder #2195
- Fixed: Drop Down Menu Support in Swift Header Menu #2095
- Fixed: Yoast Description not getting added in AMP #2159
- Fixed: Improvement in the styling of AMP option panel #2102
- Fixed: Hide AMP Bulk Tools Improvements #1867
- Added: Compatibility with the Relevanssi Plugin #1503
Please do let us know your feedback and suggestions on how we can improve this plugin.
26 Comments on this post
Most Waited Updates.
Done By you
thanks so much
hi, nice to hear about an update. but ,my website is going error 500 when i update the plugin. i use the lastest wp version, php 5.6. now, i deactivated the plugin because error 500, please ix some bugs that not compatible with my website.
Great, please add adsense amp auto ads and it will be perfect
Great plugin… but this is the worst update!
I’m really sorry Perito,
Can you tell us if this update broke anything?
Thank You 🙂 Will support plugin anyway for this great initiative
Thank you Vishnu.
This update broke our amp pages as well on php7.2.
Can you please explain what exactly it broke after the update?
Sometimes it would cause the issue on homepage, most of time it caused on posts.
This has been fixed in the latest update that we pushed couple of hours ago, can you please update to the latest version of the plug-in and do let us know if it fixed the issue?
dear sir i will be used amp plugin but more error found in my web pages
Most Waited Updates. thanks so much
Awesome plugin. No negative issues with it. Works like a charm.
Google Analytics not run
Can you please explain it in a bit detail? Also, you can email us at team@Magazine3.com and our team will get back to you.
Thank you for using the plugin.
Made my WordPress menu disappear completely. Can’t access it at all from the front-end of my website. Rather frustrating.
There was some issue with 0.9.97.12 but has been fixed in 0.9.97.13 please update to the latest version and it should fix it. If your are not able to access the wp-admin of the site then just delete the plugin from FTP and install the fresh copy from Plugins page and it should work.
Apologize for the inconvenience.
Great. Updates are regularly updated. Always aim for friendly people. Particularly friendly with google. Help us get closer to google
Thank you for the feedback, I’m glad we are able to help.
Google shows amp in start of URL and Google open homepage instead of blog posts….
Can share the url? So, I can understand the issue.
After updating my site stopped opening AMP pages!!!
My account is premium!
We have just pushed a new update that should fix your issue.
Please update the plugin to the latest version (0.9.97.18) and it should fix the issue.
Thanks for this another major change for us. I’m really happy with this plugin and using for two blogging websites.
Can’t wait for the Author Box & Archives gets an update.