This update was released a little later than scheduled because last week our plugin was put down due to a security vulnerability. But we acted on it very quickly and pushed an immediate update within hours and in less than 24 hours the plugin was back online.
As a lead developer, I did a meeting with my development team and told them to stop working on the update cycle and read the ‘PHP Coding Standards’ at PHPCoding Standards from WP and run these rules at WordPress Coding Standards to make sure that we follow the WordPress coding standards.
In the next two weekly updates, we will be doing all the security checkups and coding standard fixes to make sure that we comply with the standards.
Here is the list of issues fixed in this update. You can check the complete milestone of this version from here.
- Added: Instagram Sanitizer added to process Instagram Embeds inside the BlockQuotes #1581
- Added: Option Created to Enable/Disable rel=”nofollow” for View Non-AMP link #1572
- Fixed: Custom AMP Content was not working with Elementor Pagbuilder #1495
ampforwp_is_front_page()is not working in the newspaper theme #1583
- Added: Allow people to use multiple Analytics on AMP #1124
- Fixed: ‘https’ error with PlayBuzz Embeds #1481
- Added: Option to show last modified date instead of Published date #1496
- Fixed: Add proper permission for ampforwptourinstaller page
- Fixed: Debug warnings #1586 and #1459
- Fixed: A lot of Security Fixes has been done #1497
- Fixed: Removed lot of unused code #1497
- Added: AMP skip for checkout page #1443
- Added: Show the list of Child pages at the end in Parent Page with on/off #1551
- Fixed: Properly strip shortcodes fom Structured data description #1512
As always, You keep giving the feedback and we will keep implementing them!