We were supposed to release this update last Saturday but there were some pressing issues which we wanted to get right, so we tested it thoroughly before we release it.
- Image alt tags are empty which caused issues. #1154 (thanks to @liagua)
- ALT and IMG tags are in one line #1442
- Updated the permalink for post view in admin area #1318
- aria-current causing validation issues #1427
- Aligning Captions in the Bottom in Gallery #1428
- Logo’s height & width should dynamically come from the logo. This was a great UX improvement in my opinion. The logo would good regardless of the kind of image you upload. #1429
- After 0.9.69.1 update – Call to undefined function mb_convert_encoding() #1447
- Featured image options now also reflect the structured data #1430
- Blur & Stretching issues of Design 3 thumbnails are now fixed. They’re crisp and clear than ever! #1227
- Related posts are showing on single even when turned off #1434
- Show Related posts CSS only when it is selected #1356
- Author image now displays on author pages #1426
- Category base removal in AMP from url option is only working on the first page #1418
- Bug fixed: PHP Warning DOMDocument Empty string supplied as input #1449
- Video support added in Instant Articles #1300
- Read more tag in Instant articles issue fixed #1415
- Amp carousel issues fixed #1446 #1456
- Compatibilty with Envira Gallery Lazy Loading #1432
- Inline Related Posts in AMP Theme Framework #1457
- Different number of in-content related post and related posts at the footer #1448
- FooGallery update broke all the AMP compatibility, but we fixed it from our side so that user’s gallery work perfectly #1424
- WPBakery Page Builder Conflict solved #1419
- Goodlife theme Lazy Load compatibility added #1416
- AMP-Facebook-Like Was found but unused Validation Error fixed. #1463
- Playbuzz not displaying if added with https: #1466
- Options Panel labels renamed for better understanding.
Thanks to each and every single user of the plugin and the AMP & WP Community.
As always, You keep giving the feedback and we will keep implementing them!