I’m extremely happy to announce the 0.9.69 update. It was scheduled to be released on Saturday but we wanted to test properly to make sure that the update was stable enough.
Let’s have a quick look at the changelog:
- One Signal Push Notifications bug fixed! #1404
- AMP theme framework: Related posts extended so that it can be used as a loop format #1406
- Facebook like Button improvements #1405
- Add layout=”responsive” tag to image module in page builder #1373
- Strip the shortcodes from Structure data area #1389
- Test HTTP API Call From admin panel by redux #1391
- Meta description tag in normal site Unicode character is different from AMP site unicode character. #1369
- Updated the check for ampforwp_is_amp_endpoint this should fix the issue #1372
- Updated the URL for design 3 so it can work with plain permalink #1318
- Updated the option “Featured Image from The Content” #1367
- If “Featured Image From The Content” is enabled and “Duplicate Featured Image” is disable it will remove all the duplicate images from the content. #1375
- Date Format under Homepage improvements #1408
- Warnings due to inline related posts in Homepage #1413
- Plain Permalinks Support improved. #1318
- Allow Homepage title of Bread Crumbs feature to be changed from Translation Panel #1414
- Debug Errors in AMP Theme Framework #1403
- Unnecessary loading of Merriweather fixed, it’ll only load in the Design 1.
- Enter Phone Number is not Appearing when switch to Call now button #1425
- Need excerpt below the title, above the meta #1399
- Remove the Separator “|” from the footer when “Back to Top link” is off #1417
- Display Child or subcategories on Category pages. #1385
- Add Caption in the Gallery Image feature conflicting with Gallery widget #1407
- Youtube Shortcode embed with &rel=0 support #1378
- Filter for Excerpt custom text in the AMP options #1411
- WPML Multilingual CMS plugin flags compatibility #1270
- compatibility with Tasty Recipes plugin with amp page builder #1431
Thanks to each and every single user of the plugin and the AMP & WP Community.
As always, You keep giving the feedback and we will keep implementing them!