The opt-in form lets your visitors subscribe to your Blog/website. Opt-In forms play a crucial role in your Internet Business. With your blog subscribers, you can do a lot of things. you can share your latest blog posts, you can tell about updates on your product and a lot more things. We believe Opt-In forms play a crucial for every Internet Market. So especially for them, we have added Opt-In form support in AMP.
You can get Opt-In Support in AMP from here >Opt-in in AMP
Let’s get started to know, How to Create Opt-In form in AMP
How to Create Opt-In form in AMP
After Installing & Activating AMP Opt-in Forms plugin extension.
Follow the simple Steps:
Step 1: First go to WordPress Dashboard -> AMP Optin Section, as shown in the below image.
Step 2: First of all, Click on Add New Optin as shown below.
Step 3: To Create an Opt-In form, follow the below steps.
In first filed you need to enter the title, it can be anything of your choice.
- Company: In this option, you need to select the company. for example, I am using MailChimp company from the Drop-Down menu and enter API URL.
- Title: You can Add the title to your Opt-In Form. It can be anything of your choice. This Title will be displayed on your Opt-In form.
- Description: The Description is nothing but the description of your Opt-In form. It can be anything of your choice.
- Visual Editor: Once you check this option Visual Editor box will appear.
- Redirection: Once you check redirect URL option will appear which URL you want to redirect you can enter in this option.
- Email Address: In this field, you need to enter an email address even if you give a name, it will be considered as Email only.
- First Name: In this field, you need to enter the First name of the User
- Last Name: In this field, you need to enter the Last name of the User
- Submit Button: In this field, you can give submit button name Submit button can be Renameable.
- Success Message: In this field, you can enter a Successful message.
- Shortcode: AMP Opt-In Forms Comes with Shortcode feature, with which you can use the same Opt-In form where ever you want in your AMP website.
Step 4: Click on the “publish” button.
The output of AMP Opt-In Forms.
How to Style your Opt-In Form
To Style your Opt-In form to your desired colors, you follow the below steps.
Go to WordPress Admin Area ->AMP option panel -> AMP Optin > Style
From here, you can change the Background Color, Headline Color, Form Text Color, Button Background Color & Button Text Color in your Opt-In form.
How to Position your Opt-In Form
From Position Section in AMP Optin settings, you can control the positioning of your Opt-In form.
Go to WordPress Admin Area ->AMP option panel -> AMP Optin > Position
1. Automatically Show Optin Form in Content:
- If you want to show Optin Form Box in Content, First of All, Turn ON ” Automatically Show Optin Form in Content “
- Select an Optin to display from the Drop Down.
- Turning ON Optin Form Above Content, Make your Optin Form Appear above the Content.
- Turning ON Between the 50% Content, Make your Optin Form Appear Between half of your content.
- Turning ON Below Content, Make your Optin Form Appear Below the Content.
- Exclude Optin For Specific Posts: In this field, you can enter the specific Post ID to exclude the AMP optin and if multiple posts then separate them with a comma “,”
- Exclude Optin For Specific Pages: In this field, you can Enter the specific Page ID to exclude the AMP optin and if multiple pages then separate them with a comma “,”
The output of Automatically Show Optin Form option for below the Content
2. POP-UP FORM:
- Pop-up: First you need to enable this option.
- Select the Optin: In this drop down option, you need to select the optin form.
- Seconds to delay the Pop-up: In this option, you can enter the delay in the Pop-up.
The Output of Pop-up
3. MODAL FORM:
- Modal: First you need to enable this option
- Modal Button Text: In this field, you can enter button text as per you requirement.
- Button Position: By using this option you can set the button position.
- Select the optin: In this drop-down option, you can select the optin form.
- Button Background Color: By using this option you can set Button Background Color
- Button Text Color: By using this option you can set Button text Color
The Output of Modal Form
That’s it for this tutorial!
We hope it helped you. If you have any feedback or questions, then please share them in the comments section below.