We are really happy to announce this week’s update. It’s a little different one than the usual because we are also releasing the AMP Theme Framework.
Let’s have a look at the Change log:
- Options Panel Restructured – Options were dividing into two parts: Settings and Appearance. We also have made an article to help you differentiate between old and the new options.
- AMP Theme Framework Core Support Added. You can now create themes of your own in just minutes.
- WPML Static Front Page Support #1111
- Notification message disables when CF7 & gravity form is activated. #1107
- Space after “On” in Design 3 #1114
- Minor bug fixes and UX improvements
As always, You keep giving the feedback and we will keep implementing them
9 Comments on this post
Great plugin and update, however, my biggest issue is that google ads are showing up as blank space on my website.
Please Amp pages do not update when a post or article is edited can you fix that please
My CPC Going low with your plugin.
i like good
Keep Up the Good works guys.
Please find a solution for Adsense type ads at the page level … because it is not explained how to change the code to fit with the pages amp >>> Thank you. My site http://seha.yourheealth.com
Sure, We will do that.
thanks Ahmed Kaludi 🙂