The AMP for WP plugin is easy to setup but we have some tutorials and guides prepared for you which will help you dive deep with the plugin.
How to & Guides
- AMP Validation Errors and Solutions – Troubleshooting Google AMP Search Console
- Step-By-Step Guide to Implementing AMP on WordPress
- How to add Navigation Menu in AMP
- How to Add Analytics to AMP
- How to Insert ADS between post content in AMP
- Guide to E-Commerce for AMP
- How to Enable AMP on WP Newspaper Theme by TagDiv
- How to enable AMP on WP Divi Theme
- How to exclude a page or post from AMP?
- How to Enable RTL in AMP
- How to Implement AMP with CloudFlare
- How to Add Image Gallery Carousel in AMP Version
- Frequently Asked Questions
We have created special documentations for developers and semi technical users who are willing to modify the plugin according to their own needs.
We will personally take care that your website’s AMP version is perfectly validated. We will make sure that your AMP version gets approved and indexed by Google Webmaster Tools properly and we will even keep an eye on AMP updates from Google and implement them into your website.
Forget about AMP issuesView More Details
Community Support Forum
We have a special community support forum where you can ask us questions and get help about your AMP related questions. Delivering a good user experience means alot to us and so we try our best to reply each and every question that gets asked.
A Good User Experience
you have to understand that we get flooded with the questions and you have to be patient with.
We try to answer each and every email, so remember to give us some time.
Get in touch
For any other queries, please use the contact form. Please be descriptive as possible.