After a week’s grind, we are ready to release another update with many bug fixes.
Let’s have a look at Change log:
- Rel=canonical issue fixed: AMP URL redirect to the normal URL #293 & #332.
- Paginated pages on homepage redirect to homepage URL #335
- Title of the page should be displayed on the FrontPage #358
- Thrive Builder AMP Validation Compatibility, so it will be validated properly in AMP.
- Twitter Sharing improved so it gets the data properly #341
- Option to change the number of Related Posts #290
- Validation errors due to rel=”canonical” was missing on some pages
- Comment button displays even if the comments are not available
- Threaded comments were duplicating, so that issue is solved and added proper CSS for it.
- Minor issue with Jetpack Comments fixed.
- Missing amp-social-share.js on front page fixed #372
- Minor improvements to Title and description tags.
- Analytics Script was loading twice when Glue was active.
- Page specific class added for better customization compatibility #377
- Inline Style support added Fixed #356
- Bugs fixed in Email notification pointer
Full Credit goes to: Mohammed and Khaled on this update.
As always, You keep reporting the bugs and we will keep fixing them