It’s been a long week of improvements on AMP for WP plugin.
Let’s have a look at Change log:
- Mobile was not working with Newspaper theme by Tagdiv [Bugfix]
- Debug errors fixed, Code is now much cleaner.
- New rewrite rules for homepage pagination. It had some paginated URLs with wrong amphtml tag.
- Extra analytics file was loading. Better compatibility with Yoast & Monster analytics.
- Properly removes AMP if turned off from Post panel
- z-index position improved on Sticky Social bar
- Better compatibility with shortcodes.
- Divi Standard Layouts Compatibility
- Properly Hide AMP posts if excluded. #367
- Mobile redirection was causing loop issues which are now fixed.
- Some plugins were loading in core AMP js file, which was causing the issues, which is now fixed. [Better Validation]
- onclick was getting added in the links on AMP version. Issue fixed. [Better Validation]
- thrive_headline tag was getting added in the Title tag which was causing validation issues. Fixed. [Better Validation]
- Some interactive plugins were using place, state, city and imap tags which are now fixed.
As always, You keep reporting the bugs and we will keep fixing them