0.9.80 was a major update, but this update will squash all the small bugs that were reported after that.
Here is the list of issues fixed in this update. You can check the complete milestone of this version from here.
- Logo Resizing calculation by Pixels and resizing bug solved.
- Update Notification in the Admin panel will only appear in the AMP options panel. So it will not annoy you anymore.
- Glue underline is applying for some reason
- Fatal error after 0.9.81 fixed
- Facebook comments loading twice on swift
- Vue.js console error fixed
- PHP Notice: Undefined variable: post_author_name
- Pagebuilder fix in version 0.9.81 Compatibility with Yoast and other plugins #1749
- “Home loop modifier” option added. Allows you to exclude the categories from the loop or include the Custom Post type in the homepage loop.
- amphtml Conflict with Instant Article for Facebook resolved
- /amp folder in the theme is applying changes in plugin, which causing a bug, but it’s been fixed
- Backward Compatibility for AMP Preview
- SEO Section Improvements
- Wrong comments count on AMP pages
- AMP Allow selector in the “The Content”. You can add tabs and AMP components directly into the loop.
- If we turn off the Homepage Support then Blog is turned off as well, solved.
- Post Pagination have two options like “Number of pages” and “Previous & Next”.
- Removed the dot from the one Signal Service worker URL if the subdomain isn’t added (Causes Validation issues.)
- Extra Space due to empty div’s in Design 3
- Remove “alt” from “a” tag in the AMP version caused many validation issues.
Do check this update and let us know if you face any bugs, so that we can fix those quickly and help you improve them.
As always, You keep giving the feedback and we will keep implementing them!